Blogroll

Share |

Thursday, February 24, 2011 Wedding Dress

Monday 25 July 2011

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhyHLDVRd2j0fI760YRQ7OcdJkWUR4J7YN1gDcDU0qLdcjntTmZCBuPt6ZmjsDsWR1Ntaz2lcPTOuc18q1VlI6aaJ-8v4bhnRUqLm2MwJBoeCUeflW4QIDijRnX7BBLS1YxM2vDC4hX-lY/s1600/backdress.jpg
So we lie here in the dark
All the wrong things on fire
In sickness and in health
To be with you, just to be with you

In your wedding dress
To have and to hold
'Cause even at my best
I wanna let go

And you hold me in your arms
And all that I can see
Is my future in your hands

And all that I can feel
Is how long ever after is
It's all that I can do
To be with you, just to be with you

lyrics from "Wedding Dress" by Matt Nathanson

My mama is coming up today to go wedding dress shopping; a day I've waited for my whole life. I cannot wait to spend the next two days trying on dresses, ooooh-ing and ahhhh-ing over the fluff and glitz and spending some quality time together as mom and daughter.

BHLDN by Anthropologie

I'm excited to have a "real woman" talk with her, too. I want to pick her brain about marriage and get her advice about being a good wife to my future hubby. She and my dad have been married for over 30 years- what a great example for S and I!

Monique Lhullier Spring 2011

If I do find the dress tomorrow or Saturday, I probably won't post on here, just because I want it to be a surprise for everyone (and my fiance reads this blog!) But I will have a girl squeal on here Monday with y'all!

Vera Wang Spring 2011

This is my Friday, so I won't be here tomorrow, but please have a great weekend!

Be blessed, lovelies-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Most Reading