Blogroll

Share |

Thursday, February 17, 2011 ...and a splash of Random

Monday 25 July 2011

A little "random" goes along way. Which is why I allow myself only one day a week to purge all of my wandering thoughts onto the virtual paper we call Blog.

Because believe you me, if I didn't put a limit on the randomsauce myself, y'all would have moved on from this blog eons ago, dearies.

Anywho, no sense in delaying the inevitable. It's time for rando talk:

1. So, I met up with my fiancé for a lunchtime workout yesterday. After our exercise sesh, I went into the locker room to shower and change back into my office clothes. I'm putting the finishing touches on my make-up when out of one of the stalls walks this lady NAKED AS A JAILBIRD.

She then proceeds to start doing her own make-up, not 10 feet away from me at the mirror/vanity/bar thingy. Still sans clothing. I hurried up and packed up my gym bag and high-tailed it out of there.This might have been one of the most awkward moments in my entire 26 year life.


2. I tried to think of a clever segue into this blurb, but I got nothin'. Maybe one of these babies would have helped aformentioned naked gymgoer? I got this, The Miraculous® Bra, in fuchsia/hot pink from VS the other night and L.O.V.E. it to pieces. It gives a nice little lift and gives you the option of wearing it crossback or halter style.


3. Enough about my skivvies, let's talk about gas prices and foreign policy. But not really.


4. I know this news is older than the Ten Commandments, but Lady Gaga has a new single, Born This Way, that I'm all over. It kept me going and going on the treadmill yesterday and, like every other Gaga song, I probably won't get tired of it.


5. And speaking of Our Fair Lady, did y'all see her roll up to the Grammy's in that egg thing? Hmmm, could be a great solution for those pesky rainy day walks to my office.


6. Got my hair "did" yesterday (thank you Lord for highlights) and, whil'st there, booked my wedding hair appointment. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing my own make-up though. I'm super picky and typically end up looking like a circus clown every time I get make-up done by another person. And I'm not really sure Bozo Chic is the look I'm striving for on The Big Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Most Reading