Blogroll

Share |

Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress

Friday 29 July 2011

Kate Moss will be designing her own wedding dress, according to Vivienne Westwood.
The legendary fashion designer denied that she had been asked to create Moss's dress, before revealing that the model will be making it herself.
Westwood told reporters: "No, I think she's designing it herself. She has done her own fashion range and she knows about clothes. She knows what she is doing, she doesn't need my help. Kate is a mate. I've known her for years and I'm really happy for her."
So what about the other Kate's wedding dress?
"I would have loved to have designed Kate Middleton's but I have to wait until she kind of catches up a bit somewhere with style," she told reporters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Most Reading