Blogroll

Share |

Sneak Preview

Friday 29 July 2011

We found Tavi Gevinson, the sensational 13-year-old blogger of The New Girl in Town, outside the Zero Maria Cornejo show yesterday. I asked her what her favourite show so far was, and she replied that it was the Y-3 show on Sunday night, whereYohji Yamamoto came on stage to kick a football at one of the photographers picked out from the pack. Gevinson told us she was wearing vintage, which she found in thrift stores near her home in Chicago. I asked how she was coping with all the new attention. "I'm not crazed about it, and I haven't got used to it, but it's OK," she told me, standing next to her father, who is chaperoning her round New York, and waits patiently outside each show. We love dads..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Most Reading