Blogroll

Share |

Spring fashion trends for 2011 Runway

Saturday 16 July 2011



Cool a review of the fashion trends for 2011 and there are some gorgeous pieces on this spring 2011 fashion runway. Coming from the grays, neutrals including olive greens that have been dominant in 2010, the amazing colour palette for spring was a feast for the senses. Although there are many interesting trends emerging, including one of my all-time favorites-the ladylike 60s-I wanted to focus on the array of shamelessly elegant dresses strutting the catwalk, many of which swept the floor. Although I was overall disappointed with the critically acclaimed Chanel and Prada collections, (there was nothing that made my breath catch, in fact I will go so far as to call both collections ugly; perhaps there’s a finer point that I am missing,) still Lanvin, Jil Sanders, Alexander McQueen, Zac Posen, Proenza Schouler and Haider Ackerman more than made up for my disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Most Reading